Job Description - What we offer:
Quantum Capital Fund is seeking a highly energetic Mobile Developer. This candidate will be contributing ideas and working with constituents to evaluate and propose approaches that balance speed to market needs against processes needed to scale services to all markets. This person will be required to collaborate with other developers, designers and program managers to develop new features consistent with the product roadmap.
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- 1+ years as a mobile developer with Android, iOS iPhone/iPad SDK experience and experience with location based services, system integration, system performance, all with a focus on the end-user experience.
- Strong knowledge with Java, Objective C, MVC and Cocoa Touch
- Ability to work in an agile environment and develop from wireframes or just high-level concepts without the presence of detailed requirements or specifications.
- Must provide samples of work that demonstrate a strong sense of usability from an end-user perspective
- Proven ability to function well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Native mobile app experience is definitely a plus.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
Responsibilities/The Mobile Developer will:
- Document code, participate in peer reviews and work closely with Quality Assurance to ensure flawless releases.
- Support Mobile CMS operations to configure modules like gaming, social media networks, blogging forums and for consumption on Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Analyze features and app requests and determine the development levels of effort.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and how they might be utilized or impact existing or future products. Contribute ideas to team.